Months ago we met “Uncle Y,” a Yezidi. He welcomed us and our partners into his home on multiple occasions and patiently talked with us about the gospel. He also introduced us to many of his relatives, many of whom we were able to help with food and other necessities. A couple months ago he left for Europe with his immediate family, and, while he had yet to believe, we know he has heard the Good News. We thought our relationship with him was finished, and we were trusting in God to sovereignly work in his life. However, this last worship gathering we were met with the welcomed sight of 16 visitors (plus children) who came walking into the service with one of our fellow workers. At the end of the service, we found out they were relatives of Uncle Y. They had heard about our fellowship from him and “by chance” had met our fellow worker who invited them to come. Pray that the witness of Uncle Y would continue so that many more from his family, and then from their neighbors and friends, and then their families would come to faith in the Lord Jesus!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent