I recently attended a training in our country. There were 12 believers from a closed, war-torn country in attendance. Some of the believers live in our country; however, others made the dangerous trip to our country in order to learn how to plant reproducible churches. It was an encouraging time to be with them and to hear some of their stories. Praying for them at the end of our time was one of the most humbling and edifying experiences that I have had in a long time. We could feel the Holy Spirit move among us and encourage us in our faith. May the Lord use these believers to bring light into a dark place that is in desperate need of His peace and love.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent