At “C’s” baptism this past spring we got to be with at least 25 Kurds at a picnic. One of the pastors, Apo, did a great job communicating the gospel, the security of the believer, and how God saves us by going through John 10. He and “M” also got to share with two Kurds who were walking by and heard many speaking Kurdish. At least 8 (maybe 10) non-believers were there and saw the baptism and heard the Good News. It was also a great time of fellowship with the believers. Pray that what these not-yet-believing Kurds would take root and grow and produce one hundred fold!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent