Several months ago, some expats moved to Turkey and became acquainted with their new neighbors. One particular neighbor, “R,” immediately requested prayer for her and her family. With time, the expats had additional opportunities to share biblical truth and visit with her. On one particular occasion, R came to visit in their home and was shown some Scripture. She listened and wanted to read for herself. In response, she was given a gift of a Bible which she and her husband began to read. More recently, R and her husband were introduced to a local believing couple to talk about the Christian faith. Pray that they would trust Christ and follow Him.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent