Three former Muslims were baptized in the Black Sea this summer. One of them has grown tremendously in his faith and has even gone on a mission trip to Germany to reach Turks there. Now, each week, he visits a community center in a Kurdish neighborhood in Istanbul and shares his testimony. When he was baptized, his unbelieving mother attended the weekend festivities and enjoyed herself. Several women were able to talk to her about faith. Please pray that her son would be bold in proclaiming the gospel to her!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent