On a Sunday in December, a young Zaza believer named “Hope” visited a great church in Istanbul with me. He enjoyed it, but as we debriefed the experience on the way home, he said that he preferred the small house church meetings that we had recently started with him. He said that at the church we visited you just sit and listen, but at our church you get to share what’s going on in your life and you can pray for each other. For these reasons, he thought our meetings were more fruitful. Praise God that Hope is experiencing real Body-life at our house church! Also, I was very encouraged that he has embraced the vision for reproducible, transformational ministry.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent