While at a local meeting amongst other workers, my friend who now serves in Europe told me about one of his friends, Y, who is visiting our city. Y speaks Turkish, is Kurdish, and had been asking some good questions. So, my friend who serves in Europe connected me with Y over WhatsApp and when we got back to our city from the meeting a teammate and I met up with him. We met at a tea house and sat for almost an hour and a half chatting about life. The Lord opened up an opportunity for us to discuss spiritual things and we were able to share the Good News of Jesus with Y. We know he has heard Truth before but this was an awesome opportunity to spread more seeds. Pray that the seeds that were spread would find good soil in Y’s heart! Pray that we would be able to have further interaction with him and that he would come to know the Lord!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent