I have had a difficult time with my health and adjusting back to Turkey after an extended stay in the US. At the same time, I was praying for the opportunity to share the gospel with someone. God graciously answered and encouraged me when I took my kids outside and an older neighbor lady was out with her grandson. The family had moved in before we went to the US, and I had visited her only once. As I was correcting my children, she asked what I was saying to them and I tried to translate the proverb, then I remembered the Bible on my phone, so I showed it to her. I had also brought my paper Bible outside and she looked at that. We began to talk and I got to share with her what Jesus did to take away my sin punishment and that my hope is in him. She said it is Muhammad for them, but when I asked her what Muhammad had done for them, she could not remember. She herself expressed interest in reading so I will follow up with a visit and a Bible. Pray that she will read the word that will be given, and that she will believe what she reads, and that she would then tell others of the good news!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent