“M” contacted a believer on FB who wanted to come to the Kurdish fellowship. This was the same week as a recent baptism, so M invited him to come to the picnic, and he came and brought a friend. The friend heard the Good News, talked with believers, and exchanged numbers with a foreign worker. They communicated for a few weeks, and he came to the gathering again and heard the gospel clearly in a sermon. The worker was able to explain the gospel to him in a deeper way and explained what the Lord’s Supper represents. He also gave him a New Testament in Kurdish and a Bible in Turkish. Pray that he would read the gifts that were given, and that he would accept The Gift that was given!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent