As we studied the Word with two young Kurdish believers, “B” showed up and we were able to proclaim the gospel to him and answer a lot of questions he had about Christianity. He was trying to defend Islam some, but I think it ended well with us encouraging him to keep thinking and asking questions. He also said that he, obviously not a believer, gave a New Testament recording to a friend who was curious. So he is evangelizing even though he is wrestling through the truths of Christianity himself! Pray that he would indeed believe the truth found in the book he is handing out, and that he would be a great light sending out waves of truth in a very dark place!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent