Pray for connections for our family with the Syrian Kurdish refugees at the park. Tonight at least half of the people there were either speaking Arabic or Kurdish. Many were picnicking on the grass. As a family we are going to try and go one evening a week to picnic and try to connect. Please pray that we as a family would get to know the families well, and that we would be the savor of Christ.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent