I took a confessing Kurdish Christian, Abdu, who is not a member of a church, to a local church worship service. We prayed for him to get connected to this church and become a faithful member there. Everything went well, and he connected with a couple of other Kurds, as well as a Christian brother who used to be an elder at a church near Abdu’s hometown. Praise the Lord!
- That Three Men Would Respond in Repentance
- Yes to a Zoom Call
- The Quran and the Bible Don’t Agree?
- That We Would Have Wisdom in Engaging Young Adult Believers
- That a Church Would Seek God’s Wisdom
- Spiritual Warfare and the Church
- New Hunger for the Word
- That They Would Grow in Their Understanding of the Gospel