I took a confessing Kurdish Christian, Abdu, who is not a member of a church, to a local church worship service. We prayed for him to get connected to this church and become a faithful member there. Everything went well, and he connected with a couple of other Kurds, as well as a Christian brother who used to be an elder at a church near Abdu’s hometown. Praise the Lord!
- That a Grieving Family Would Find Hope in Christ
- That a Brother Would Be Involved in a Local Church
- Getting Connected to the Church
- That a National Brother’s Ministry Would Grow
- Sorrowful But Always Rejoicing
- One City, Four Viewpoints, One Need
- That Blinded Eyes Would Be Opened
- Would You Be Accepted by God?