We have become friends with a Kurdish family from Syria that has been in Turkey for about two years. They wanted to have our family over for dinner. Our family had a great time, especially the kids. I was so thankful how they jumped in and played with their kids and helped with the little ones. During the evening, I had several good conversations with the husband. The wife has accepted Christ, and he is seeking. At one point, he said that before he was a Muslim but not anymore. He is not sure what he believes but says that he is very interested in everything he hears about Jesus. Please pray with us that he will believe Jesus is the Christ, and lead his family in the Way.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent