Praise the Lord for our language teacher! W* is patient, kind and a blessing to many. Although she has been surrounded by witnesses for many years and has heard the good news, she does not receive it and accept it as a possibility for her personally. She continues in her ways while hope is being held out for her. Please ask on her behalf that the veil would be removed from her eyes and she would no longer be darkened in her understanding. Pray that she would have the faith to believe in the Lord’s grace. Please ask that we would be bold in our sharing of truth and that our relationships with her would deepen to a love that comes from Christ and displays Christ.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent