While asking her language teacher, “Tulane,” to help her with an opening and closing for a prayer in Turkish, an expat was able to share about why she called God, “Father”. This opened the door for a friend to share more in Turkish about Jesus. Tulane said she had noticed a difference about the way Christians looked and that they had a different “expression” and spirit about them. The two expat women shared with her that it was Christ in them that made the difference.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent