I’ve had a relationship with Alan since we met a couple years ago in a city in the East. Since then I have shared the good news with him a few times, given a copy of the New Testament to his family, and befriended him. He was in town to visit his girlfriend and he asked if they could come for tea. They stayed for two hours and we were able to get to know them, learn more about Kurdish language and culture, and share our beliefs, including the good news about Jesus, making it clear what the good news was and that apart from Him we are lost. Please pray that we will be able to follow-up with them and continue our relationship with them.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent