During language class, our tutor asked us to tell about a vacation that we had taken, and we were able to talk about an old Roman Catholic church that we had visited. This led to more and more questions, and, soon, we were in a full and deep conversation about the gospel. The conversation went back and forth, and she was open to hearing the differences and even asked questions about the differences between following Christ and other religions. The most exciting part was when she talked about doing good things in order to cover the bad things that one might do. I then asked, “So, who did the saving work here?” She answered that the person did but she then realized the contradiction between only God being able to save and the realization that in good works it is man trying to do the saving work. Please pray that she would long to be forgiven by God through His Son who is the only Savior.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent