A recent story in the New York Times provides a helpful description of the realities many in Van are facing. Unlike the Yesilova family described in the story, many there don’t have iPhones, but many are facing common fears and struggles. Please continue to pray. Relief efforts are underway. The NYT story can be read here.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent