We just finished our first discipleship meeting with nine young men. Two others were unable to come due to work and illness, but the meeting went really well. They listened intently and asked good questions. Praise God for the work He is doing among the Kurdish young adults!
- My Friends Say I Am a Christian
- That Fred’s Faith Would Grow in Mighty Ways
- That Three Men Would Respond in Repentance
- Yes to a Zoom Call
- The Quran and the Bible Don’t Agree?
- That We Would Have Wisdom in Engaging Young Adult Believers
- That a Church Would Seek God’s Wisdom
- Spiritual Warfare and the Church