This past month while my children were at their piano lesson I was able to have a two-hour conversation with the teacher’s wife on the gospel. She said she had seen people reading the New Testament on television in high school, and so she got a copy of it to read, but now she questions how any one book could be right. We discussed how Scripture came about and our beliefs on Christ, and she said she would read it again if I brought her one. I brought her a New Testament later, and she read some of John’s Gospel right then. It was an opportunity I didn’t expect and am thankful for. Please pray for “E” as she reads that her heart would be opened to the truth!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent