Recently, I shared a lesson with some young Kurdish men about what the gospel is. We read several Bible passages and discussed what one needs to know in order to place his faith in Jesus Christ. The lesson went well, and we had a great discussion about God’s Word. I was reminded of the importance of preaching the gospel to believers, too, and not just to unbelievers. Also, it was a good opportunity to challenge the guys to share the gospel with their unbelieving friends.
- My Friends Say I Am a Christian
- That Fred’s Faith Would Grow in Mighty Ways
- That Three Men Would Respond in Repentance
- Yes to a Zoom Call
- The Quran and the Bible Don’t Agree?
- That We Would Have Wisdom in Engaging Young Adult Believers
- That a Church Would Seek God’s Wisdom
- Spiritual Warfare and the Church