While shopping in a large Muslim city at the local neighborhood bazaar with my Mom, who was browsing sweater vests, the vendor asked where we were from—hastily adding that he was only asking because his daughter was studying in the US. I asked where—he said North Carolina! This is not a usual answer. It turns out that she is studying at a university near Raleigh—very close to many of my family members. I told him my Mom and family would love to meet her and have her over for a meal. Long story short, he offered us his daughter’s cell phone number, Mom blessed him in the name of Jesus, and when Mom bought her sweater, he gave her a second one for free. Not your typical exchange at the bazaar. Praying for God to work in this opportunity.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent