I hosted a reconciliation tea for the mothers of my 3rd grade daughter’s classmates. A couple of the moms, who were once friends, had hurt one another (mostly by gossiping) and were not speaking to one another anymore. At the tea, I shared the story of Jesus washing the disciples’ feet, the Beatitudes, and some other Scriptures about conflict resolution. Most of the moms in the class could not attend, but I gave every mom a card with the Scriptures on it. They were all encouraging regarding my idea and effort but not hopeful for results. Please pray for the Scripture to penetrate these ladies’ hearts and for the Holy Spirit to draw them to Himself.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent