An expat believer was introduced to a Muslim family recently. The believer started spending quite a bit of time with their daughter each week because she spoke great English and was very kind and patient when the expat tried to speak the local language. During conversation, the expat talked about Easter and was able to share the Resurrection story with her. Please pray that the relationship between them would continue and that more truth would be shared!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent