After taking cookies to neighbors, one neighbor friend who I don’t see very often, came by the next day and invited me for lunch. Honestly, it was Christmas Eve, and I was way busy, but decided to go anyway, “just for an hour”. Well, God had different plans, and 3.5 hours later I was still in the middle of answering her questions and clarifying things that she had been taught when I finally HAD to go. I am really glad that I went. Sometimes it is exhausting trying to fix all the messes that our enemy has made, and sometimes I get really discouraged. But it does give me hope when someone is willing to sit for hours and at least hear Truth. Please pray that this neighbor would remember what we discussed and that she would trust in Jesus to be her righteousness.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent