That the Gospel Would Continue to Change a Local Fellowship
- Please pray for God to raise up men to become elders in our local Kurdish church.
- A couple we saw come to faith and have discipled on and off for the last four years plans to cross the border to Greece in the next week. It is difficult to see them go. Please pray for safety and for their faith to grow. We trust the Lord will hold them fast.
- Please pray for our young adult group. The majority of the young adults in our group have not believed yet. Recently, we had 16 young adults, two of them being brand new. We shared the gospel with them and had some good discussion afterward. Please pray that God would use the gospel to change the hearts of these Kurds.
- Praise God for a Syrian Kurdish couple that has been faithfully attending our fellowship, as they were both recently baptized.
- I recently received a call from a believer in another part of our country. His 9-year-old son was bullied and beat up at school. He spoke with the principal, who seems sympathetic. Please pray for our little brother to have hope, joy, and courage from our Savior and for his parents to have wisdom and patience.