Bedriye is a young believer who is pregnant with an unexpected and possibly unwanted baby. Fidan is newly married to an unbelieving man (she herself says she has not decided if she believes) and is having a difficult marriage and problems adjusting to his authority. We read from 1 Peter 3:1-2, and I told Fidan that God can use prayer, faith, obedience, and submissiveness for His glory, even in a hard marriage (she said he does not hurt her). I went on to explain that the Bible even talks about this being a way to share the gospel and truth with her husband. Please pray for both of these women to grow in their faith and to trust in God.
- That a Grieving Family Would Find Hope in Christ
- That a Brother Would Be Involved in a Local Church
- Getting Connected to the Church
- That a National Brother’s Ministry Would Grow
- Sorrowful But Always Rejoicing
- One City, Four Viewpoints, One Need
- That Blinded Eyes Would Be Opened
- Would You Be Accepted by God?