Bedriye is a young believer who is pregnant with an unexpected and possibly unwanted baby. Fidan is newly married to an unbelieving man (she herself says she has not decided if she believes) and is having a difficult marriage and problems adjusting to his authority. We read from 1 Peter 3:1-2, and I told Fidan that God can use prayer, faith, obedience, and submissiveness for His glory, even in a hard marriage (she said he does not hurt her). I went on to explain that the Bible even talks about this being a way to share the gospel and truth with her husband. Please pray for both of these women to grow in their faith and to trust in God.
- My Friends Say I Am a Christian
- That Fred’s Faith Would Grow in Mighty Ways
- That Three Men Would Respond in Repentance
- Yes to a Zoom Call
- The Quran and the Bible Don’t Agree?
- That We Would Have Wisdom in Engaging Young Adult Believers
- That a Church Would Seek God’s Wisdom
- Spiritual Warfare and the Church