A young girl in our neighborhood is very friendly toward us, but shows no interest in Truth and usually argues with me after she initiates the conversation. While waiting for the boys to arrive on the school service, this girl pointed out a blind man receiving help from a few others. I told her that I had just read the story about when Jesus made the blind man’s eyes to see. Please pray that this small seed takes root in her.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent