I went with a friend in Turkey who teaches English classes to participate with his class. The lesson went on for a while with the students (7 Muslim men counting my friend the teacher) asking me questions in English. Then one of the men asked what my religion was. I said that I was a follower of Jesus and he responded that we all were. This turned into a long discussion about the differences and similarities between Muslims and Christians. I had the opportunity to give a detailed presentation of the Gospel. Most of it was through my friend who was translating but I did have the opportunity to share. Every time someone would change the subject a little, someone else would bring it right back to the Gospel. The best part was when I had a chance to talk about the Truth of the Gospel and they spent several minutes as a group trying to figure out how their beliefs countered what followers of Christ believe to be Truth. They never came up with anything.
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent