A friend and I met up with “R,” a local Kurdish college student so that he could practice some English. While chatting with R, we kept looking for opportunities to turn the conversation to spiritual things. The conversation turned to warts and R shared a story of how an Islamic teacher at a mosque cured his warts and then he read us a passage from the Qur’an that the teacher had read. This gave us an opportunity to talk about Truth and what Truth is. R asked a question about the Trinity which allowed us to discuss the Trinity and explain the whole gospel. So, an opportunity to share the gospel started with a conversation about warts. Pray that R would believe!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent