We went to visit with Serdar, a Kurd from eastern Turkey, at his new café. I had been able to share with him extensively with Apo, a Kurdish believer, back in August but hadn’t seen him since. This time a teammate and I went to see his café, meet his girlfriend and business partner, and just hang out with him. After hanging out for an hour, we were thinking about leaving, but then he said, “My friend Baran, who works behind the counter, has been really curious about Jesus and the good news. Let’s go downstairs and you can tell him all about Christianity, the good news, and answer his questions.” We then proceeded to head downstairs where we, Serdar, Baran, and Serdar’s girlfriend talked about the love of God, faith, the gospel, the New Testament, legalism, and answer their questions. We invited the three of them to come to the Christmas celebration on Sunday at Apo’s church and they all plan to come. Please pray they come to faith!
- That They Would Cast Their Care on Him
- I Saw an Ad for a New Testament
- That They Would Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord
- The Light in Your Dream Is Jesus
- I Want to Walk in the Light
- That You Would Sanctify Them through Your Word
- Will Our Fasting Be Sufficient for God?
- This Is the Work of God, That You Believe in Him Whom He Has Sent